Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2015, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 9 Apr 2015 15:10:30 +0000
From:         Stephen Grisanti <bike2vcu@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: Hippie Vans?
Comments: To: Don Hanson <dhanson928@GMAIL.COM>

Groove on, man.  Saw a split bus this morning.  Surprised the heck out of me.  I was driving back city streets to take the dog to the river for a morning run and went past a German car tuning place.  It's known for having various modded units parked outside, along with an aged MB Feuerwehrwagen (fire truck) that used to grace the grounds of the Weeping Radish restaurant on the Outer Banks (until the owner got tired of his employees spending their breaks smoking pot in it and got rid of it).  Anyway, there was a patina-ed, bumperless-and-slammed split in the lot.  They are still around. Stephen