Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2015, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 18 Apr 2015 15:17:53 -0400
From:         ANTONY MARSH <apetermarsh@ME.COM>
Subject:      Re: Tires & Rims in (Western) Canada - Calgary
Comments: To: John Rodgers <jrodgers113@GMAIL.COM>

I also use the same tire. Absolutely great. Never had a challenge at all.

Thanks Dennis.

A set of five 14's will go on my SYNCRO for normal road use when the Reno is complete and don't yet know what 16's I will put on for swamp jaunts down here in swamp land.

Keep smiling Peter Marsh Naples FL

Sent from my digital leash