Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2015, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 21 Apr 2015 12:30:03 -0700
From:         Don Hanson <dhanson928@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Outside magazine article Vanagon/Sprinter content
Comments: To: Alistair Bell <albell@shaw.ca>

Yes, I guess that IS an exaggerated cost ratio. The point I was trying to make is that for fractions of the cost of either of those "trendy" vans there are other equivalent alternatives, but vans that are......not being written about in Outside Magazine.

Ken's points about actually living day to day and using these things in outlying country....that is also right on target.