Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2015, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 16 Apr 2015 22:04:53 -0400
From:         James <jk_eaton@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Patio mat
Comments: To: Steve Williams <steve@williamsitconsulting.com>

If you're just looking for something for outside the sliding door, just enough to step onto and take off your shoes or boots, then these are good: http://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/concord-precut-rugs-3-x-4-ft-0684097p.html#.VTBpOZOPyDk

In-store, there are usually slightly nicer (colour pattern wise) variants for a few dollars more. Two advantages to these are that they dry quickly if thrown over a tree branch or railing, and if they do get terminally dirty or torn, they're not too expensive to replace.

James Ottawa, ON