Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2015, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 13 May 2015 15:58:12 -0400
From:         "kenneth wilford (Van-Again)" <kenwilfy@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Ignition/starter switch failures
Comments: To: Gene P <olgreywoof@gmail.com>

Gene, I have seen this many times over the past 16 years. OE suppliers to VW, selling their part to the aftermarket. For some reason either they aren't allowed to leave the VW emblem on the part as part of a contract with VW or maybe they just don't want to get sued because VW is very jealous of their logo.

Just my ideas.

Ken