Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2015, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 9 May 2015 06:01:49 -0400
From:         Dennis Jowell <dennisjowell@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: [SPAM] Re: Aux battery hookup
Comments: To: Stuart MacMillan <stuartmacm@gmail.com>

Stuart, I just bought the CTEK multi US 3300 and the CTEK MUS 4.3 Polar Charger. I had the NAPA blue trickle charger on board the VW before the new battery install and ran this NAPA unit for 24 hrs with the new batteries by mistake. Hopefully no damage to the batteries. The CTEK US 3300 has 4 choices of charging. 1)<14 amp 2) standard vehicle 14.4 rate, 3) 14.7 rate, 4) cold weather. Which one would be correct ? The new batteries are 22 amp per battery. Last night I tried the 14.4 rate. Any thoughts? Dennis

Dennis Jowell Scotch Hollow Farm Newbury, Vermont