Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2015, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 20 May 2015 19:32:34 -0400
From:         Dennis Haynes <d23haynes57@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Start up,back fire? Injector pulses per mile
Comments: To: Stuart MacMillan <stuartmacm@GMAIL.COM>

Stock gearing and tires the engine is turning about 3,350 RPMs. (revolution per mile). So in 100, 000 miles the injectors have fired at least 335,000,000 times. Add time in lower gears and time the engine is running and the van not moving and things look worse.

Dennis

Without a doubt the most reliable part on the Vanagon!

Stuart

-----Original Message----- From: Jon VonOhlsen [mailto:jondvo@gmail.com] Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2015 10:19 AM To: 'Stuart MacMillan'; vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM Subject: RE: Start up,back fire?

514 million at an average speed of 35mph. Jon