Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2015, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 3 Jun 2015 19:38:02 -0700
From:         Stuart MacMillan <stuartmacm@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Rear axle torque specs?
Comments: To: Alistair Bell <albell@shaw.ca>

Satire Alistair, but we are an elite bunch. Probably because we type on keyboards instead of smartphones.

When people want to know how to fix something, they need to come here.

The moderator of the Westfalia group on Yahoo! Groups is shutting down due to near zero traffic in part because of FB departures. I sent a message inviting the Vanagon Westy owners to join us, and I hope they do.

FB has its place, but it's not much good for detailed threads like this. Or maybe I'm missing something.

Stuart

-----Original Message----- From: Alistair Bell [mailto:albell@shaw.ca] Sent: Wednesday, June 03, 2015 6:08 PM To: Stuart MacMillan Cc: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM Subject: Re: Rear axle torque specs?

Really Stuart? Left for the Facebook because of discussion about vanagon details?

So what's left to talk about? Trips made in our vanagons? Then it should be renamed the vanagon trip list.

:-)

Alistair