Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2015, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 4 Jun 2015 13:29:53 +0000
From:         Stephen Grisanti <bike2vcu@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: End of the list? Was Re: Rear axle torque specs?
Comments: To: "mcneely4@COX.NET" <mcneely4@COX.NET>

What he said.  Facebook is there for the millions who can't live (now) without it. This list provides something much more specific and personal, although I've only met one other person on it.  I'd like to meet many others of you and perhaps will someday.  Meanwhile, I enjoy the trip reports, the insights and helpful suggestions for solving the problems we have with these vehicles, the snappy patter and even the occasional ruffled feathers.  If this list were to go away I'd feel the loss of not only a valuable resource but of something more than just that. Stephen