Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2015, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 4 Jun 2015 06:49:34 -0700
From:         Ben <syncro@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: End of the list? Was Re: Rear axle torque specs?

I'll stay on as long as everyone else. I resisted FB but prospective tenants kept sending me links to their FB profile. Often, the only way to view those as with a 'logged in' FB account. That was my exclusive use until someone tried to hack my email and use it to use FB. Guess what? I hacked it back and took over the FB account they set up. ;-) I use that account for all my VW related activity. As David Beierl should be able to attest, I'm quite active in that community now. There were about 768 when I joined as co-admin (mod) not quite a year. Now, there will be 3,300 members before the end of today.

It is my personal belief that the List can live on despite social media. However, most people are spread too thin, as far as their online attention span. Traffic continues to drop as does membership.

BenT sent from my electronic leash