Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2015, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 4 Jun 2015 13:49:17 -0700
From:         Ben <syncro@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: End of the list?
Comments: To: Neil N <musomuso@GMAIL.COM>

Neil,

> Can you imagine the end user having to sift through all that?

Assuming the end user is using his FB correctly, ;-) he/she should be getting an email notification with all the details of the each reply to a thread he/she has posted, replied, tagged, or mark as "like".

I saw sessions that > would offer so many possible causes to a given issue, that it > would be VERY easy for the end user to chase too many leads, needlessly.

All you have to do is look at the archives and see the same thing happen here. It's just most FB users in the group that I co-manage are new to Vanagon ownership. There is less average ownership experience compared to this list.

> All that said, it's a fun user experience but as a means > for diagnosing, it can be a real mess. Unlike the samba, > there's no easy method to "Preview" and check your reply. > And on something like an email list, I think there's more incentive for one to double check before hitting "Send" (says he who tends to post edited replies. ha ha )

I can edit my replies on FB. Can't do that on the List.

BenT