Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2015, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 11 Jun 2015 09:17:00 -0700
From:         Alistair Bell <albell@SHAW.CA>
Subject:      Re: poptop paint
Comments: To: Stuart MacMillan <stuartmacm@GMAIL.COM>

I understand Stuart, was just putting the option out there.

One thing I notice even up here where despite the warm weather this year, and this is nothing like what you get down south, is the white top remains amazingly cooler than the maroonish top of friends van, and other friends blue top is painfully hot to the touch.

The old idea of colour matching the side of the top and leaving the top of the top white makes a lot of sense.

Alistair