Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2015, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 13 Jun 2015 10:34:49 -0400
From:         Eric Caron <ecaron1@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Big screens

Hi Mike,

The contact info for my magnetic sun screens is below. they do allow air flow through the screens and I’m sure keep out larger bugs but their real purpose is sun and keeping the van cool. they work very well for that. I have his full set for the sides and back and also the front windshield cover with door side screens. the door screens have rain covers that roll up and allow lots of air flow and keep the bugs out.

They are well made and definitely make a difference.

I also plan to order his replacement glue in screen for my pop top but you don’t need that or the luggage rack cover with your impressive raised top!

Looking at the materials that my sun screens are made of I think they would hold up to some occasional dog action as well. they are strong and ultimately would probably move rather then rip if a dog pushed on them. They attach to the outside of the van.

best,

Eric Caron 85 GL Auto Westfalia

Fandtr’s Window shields and other vW products http://fanchers.com/59/VW%20Related%20Items.htm Phone Service Available Mon-Fri. 8:00am-4:30pm
734-483-0549