Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2015, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 18 Jun 2015 08:06:34 -0400
From:         T Collins <tonycollin@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Process to register a vanagon in Pennsylvania??
Comments: To: Stacy Schneider <vwcrewman@comcast.net>

Stacy,

I'm sorry but you are missing the boat. Im not asking to get around anything. I very much believe in the inspection process and my email is not to curtail anything. That is your interpretation, If I may elaborate. my intention is to know if there are specific areas of the inspection that PA is more stringent on so that I can hone in on those and get them reviewed and fix (if need be) before I do the inspection. All of that is stated in the original email.

best, T.