Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2015, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 24 Jun 2015 16:48:28 -0700
From:         bernie <1234bjs@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Hankook RA08 Failures?
Comments: To: Neil N <musomuso@gmail.com>

I have been running RA 08's for last several years. I have run them for 16 hours straight on highway, through snowstorms and in 100 degree temperatures in the desert. I keep them properly inflated. I am very happy with the tire. The tire shop that installed them last year did not inflate them properly and I did that myself. I like this tire a lot!

Bernie Vancouver