Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2015, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 26 Jun 2015 10:37:31 -0700
From:         Raymond Markett <raym02@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: bay area body work
Comments: To: Joe Novak <joe.novak.6@GMAIL.COM>

Hi JVK,

I didn't have panels replaced, but the Maaco in Sunnyvale did a great job repairing dents and painting my '73 Westy. They seemed to like VW buses, and had a photo album of prior work. My kids got to too big for the '73 so I sold it and got an '85. After finishing off a few more mechanical restorations, I plan to take my '85 to they for body work and paint.

Raymond

Sent from my iPhone