Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2015, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 27 Jun 2015 09:37:26 -0400
From:         Dennis Haynes <d23haynes57@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: New tires and wheels
Comments: To: Alistair Bell <albell@SHAW.CA>

I like this tire. I agree this size is one of the best compromises. Tire Rack has refused to sell me this tire for the Vanagon. The load inflation table for this tire can be found here.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=9B02084A888884A6!85970&authkey=!AHqov5 CsFcvf6sE&ithint=file%2cpdf

Note that this tire reaches its full load rating at only 36 psi. This makes it a good candidate for the Syncro as you can run as low as the factory recommendations for the original 205/70-14XL. 38-42 front and 48 rear should work well.

Dennis