Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2015, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 27 Jun 2015 09:27:09 -0700
From:         Alistair Bell <albell@SHAW.CA>
Subject:      Re: Fridge led substitute
Comments: To: Jim Felder <jim.felder@GMAIL.COM>

Felder industries seems to know what to do, so get the team working!

I think it would be a great mod for Eric, save the trouble of going back and forth to exhaust to listen for rumble.

Alternately, how about a little gadget that fits over the LED and converts the light into an audible tone? A battery powered thing, stick on.

Unfortunately the Bell Group of companies has very limited electronics capacity. But no shortage of boffo ideas :-)

Alistair