Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2015, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 20 Jul 2015 09:24:19 -0700
From:         Alistair Bell <albell@SHAW.CA>
Subject:      Re: Blog Post: Rear USB Charger Install
Comments: To: Jim Felder <jim.felder@gmail.com>

Hey, I just posted the stuff I think you used.

I made an aluminum plate, 1/8" thick and dimensioned to cover both the stock 120v receptacle holes. Single countersunk machine screw in middle of plate holds the plate in place.

But I can see adding those USB outlets and voltmeters (why not?) in other spots.

Abel's placement of outlet back on overhead cupboard is an excellent spot, I'm copying that too.

Alistair