Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2015, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 16 Jul 2015 13:28:41 -1000
From:         "SDF ( aka ;jim lahey' - Scott )" <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>
Subject:      Re: Car insurance renewal time! What a drag!
Comments: To: PB <pbrattan@GMAIL.COM>

$ 792 per year , full coverage ( collision too ? ) for two vehicles... that's quite decent in my opinion.

I like to break down as 'per month' ...that's like 70 a month. Not bad at all.

I also like zero deductible comprehensive ...very handy for cracked windshields... doesn't cost that much more at all usually, in my experience.

On 7/16/2015 1:17 PM, PB wrote: > (Cross-posted in the Vanagon Owners group in Facebook) > > I'm in Los Angeles California, and have Wawanesa. Their prices are great, > as long as you don't have any accidents or need any customer service! In > addition to that, they will only pay the Blue Book price in case of an > accident, with no option to purchase additional coverage for the value of > the Westy. My Westy and my Jeep Liberty have full coverage on the same > policy and believe it or not, if I delete the Westy and insure it as an RV > with Progressive, I will lose my multi car discount with Wawanesa, and it > will actually cost MORE for 1 VEHICLE THAN FOR BOTH VEHICLES with the multi > car discount!!! > > If I put both vehicles on Progressive, even with a multi-vehicle discount, > it will cost MORE THAN TWICE what I'm paying Wawanesa! > > (Wawanesa Premium - $792/year for full coverage, both vehicles! No tickets, > no accidents.) > > Those of you who have California insurance and multiple vehicles, what > works best for you? > > ​Patti > 90 Westy Automatic​ > Los Angeles > > *♪♫**♥**♫♪♪♫**♥**♫♪♪♫**♥**♫♪♪♫**♥**♫♪* > If it's not on my Smart Phone, it doesn't exist... > ●▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬♥▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬● >