Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2015, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 24 Jul 2015 18:37:37 -0400
From:         Eric Caron <ecaron1@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: [WetWesties] To Fridge or not to Fridge

Hi Sarah,

It is really down to your preference. My refrigerator is working as well as it can. I usually get about a 40 degree difference from outside. It is the original 1985 unit. I often use it in conjunction with a cooler. In very hot temperatures I sometimes don’t use it because I don’t want the extra heat from the back. Other times of the year it is great as a refrigerator and also gives me some welcome heat in the evening. I like keeping my van as it came. but sometimes advancements are too good to avoid. I’m keeping mine as is for now.

Eric Caron 85 GL Auto Westfalia