Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2015, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 24 Jul 2015 17:14:50 -0600
From:         jondvo@GMAIL.COM
Subject:      Re: Tires again..specifically Michelin
Comments: To: Jeff Schwaia <vw.doka@GMAIL.COM>

Last time I got Michelin tires for my pickup, they replaced Continentals of which 2 delaminated. These were load range D tires and they worked fine for another 20k miles That was5 yrs ago, now use Nokian I think part of the problem is the load rating vs expected use. The continentals were SUV tires and made by General tire I believe and too low rating for the use. This was on a Frontier crew cab , not a big truck.

Sent from a rotary phone