Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2015, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 27 Jul 2015 08:20:45 -0700
From:         Alistair Bell <albell@SHAW.CA>
Subject:      Re: Need to add a switch to shut off my accessories while parked
Comments: To: Jim Felder <jim.felder@GMAIL.COM>

Jim,

You measure the currents draw on that circuit yet? It's amazing the USB ports and voltmeter would draw much power.

As an aside, I installed a switch to disconnect the power feed to door activated lights. I switch that circuit off when camping. One drawback I haven't addressed yet ( awaiting my cluster re wiring project) is that the door light circuit also powers the digital clock.

Alistair