Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2015, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 27 Jul 2015 23:55:21 -0400
From:         Dennis Haynes <d23haynes57@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: help ,
              video to help diagnose my Westphalia air cool 1993 problem.
Comments: To: Christophe Guilbert <cguilbert@PICASSO.UCSF.EDU>

Look for a really large vacuum leak like the boot came off the air flow meter or throttle body. It sounds like it is starting on the cold start valve and then running out of fuel.

Dennis