Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2015, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 30 Jul 2015 01:22:33 -0700
From:         thewestyman <zolo@FOXINTERNET.NET>
Subject:      Re: Help! Stuck in the middle of nowhere!
Comments: To: Jeremy Stovin <jjstov@YAHOO.COM>

I would look at the power wire that comes from the starter and goes to the relay box. The connection on the solenoid is often very poor. Zoltan

-----Original Message----- From: Jeremy Stovin Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2015 12:58 AM To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM Subject: Re: Help! Stuck in the middle of nowhere!

Earlier in the day it would not turn at first, but after resting, it did with the bad noise. Last try last night was the click hum.

Sent from my iPhone