Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2015, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 5 Aug 2015 10:29:49 -0400
From:         Chris Szpejankowski <szpejankowski@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Slow pump up lifters any harm?
Comments: To: Spencer Allen <spencervw@AOL.COM>

Did this behavior correlate warmer weather? Maybe they are bleeding down more than usual.

By the way, I'm not sure if it would help in your case, but I used 10w60 synthetic oil in my WBX with good results. Mobil 1 15w50 was also good. Thinner oil should pump up more quickly when cold in theory.

Chris.

Wysłane z iPhone'a