Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2015, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 5 Aug 2015 17:58:04 -0400
From:         Eric Caron <ecaron1@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Camping in the Adirondacks

Hi Chris,

I free e camp at South Meadows near the Adirondack Lodge. For me this is about all I need when I go to the Adirondack Mountains. Is a great spot in Lake Placid. There are several great hiking trails that lead off from the free camping. you can google it for directions and more info as it is fairly well known. I prefer that site as in the past there was at least one out house. Also, I’m happy with the gentle 4 to 6 mile hikes on fire roads or well used trails. I’m not up for mountains any longer.

Eric Caron 85 GL Auto Westfalia Soon to be under the trees in lake placid NY