Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2015, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 7 Aug 2015 19:25:01 -0700
From:         Jvk <joe.novak.6@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Blow cv joint on 97 heading for Bend
Comments: To: Jim Felder <jim.felder@gmail.com>

Thanks Jim, I'll give that a shot in the am. We're In tow as I text. Next step is finding the shop that can do the work. I don't want to press my luck and wait till I get back to Marin.

I'm planning on parking in front of Steve's Place VW Audi and seeing if we can talk them into some help. If anyone knows a shop that's open on Saturdays in bend, let me know! Thanks, Jvk

Sent from my mobile