Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2015, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 6 Aug 2015 21:55:46 -0300
From:         Roy Nicholl <RNicholl@NBNET.NB.CA>
Subject:      Re: Sound deading material...and sources of same...early Friday
              post, LVC...
Comments: To: Don Hanson <dhanson928@GMAIL.COM>

Don,

Quite true!

We have several apartments and the only thing we buy at "the orange store" (as the 4.5yr old calls it) are {some} light fixtures and sinks/vanities and then only because they have a descent selection. We purchase our tools and building materials elsewhere (local & regional suppliers) as the pricing is better and the monies stay in the community.