Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2015, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 21 Aug 2015 16:05:28 -0700
From:         Mark Hersh <cmwolfsburg@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Proper Tire valve stems?
Comments: To: Dennis Haynes <d23haynes57@hotmail.com>

Thanks! This is helpful and is in line with Mark's earlier (also helpful) comment. I see now that my "adjusted" inflations are higher than needed, at least for load capacity reasons.

Drove it yesterday over the OR coast range and was happy with ride and performance, so I'm not going to make drastic deflationary adjustments.

BTW, Nokian customer service is referring my request to the tech dept in Finland.... I'll be interested in what they say.

Mark