Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2015, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 21 Aug 2015 20:41:21 +0000
From:         Jim Felder <jim.felder@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Friday post: Why are new vehicles connected to the Net?
Comments: To: Karl Ploessl <karl.ploessl@gmail.com>

Maybe all this is part of the cause of this, wherein the article discusses that people are keeping are keeping their cars a record length of time:

http://www.thecarconnection.com/news/1099337_average-age-of-u-s-vehicles-hits-record-high-11-5-years?google_editors_picks=true

So, in the end the car industry is in the same pickle as the music industry. Some people just like the old better, blame it on what you will.

Jim