Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2015, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 4 Sep 2015 08:32:14 -0700
From:         Don Hanson <dhanson928@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Coolant Leak - 2.1L WBX

I will also comment that the careful application of that tape is important to the quality of the repair....You don't just wrap it on quickly and go about your business, it has to be carefully done, following the instructions, in order to hold...and with some large number of hoses in a vanagon, that can be extremely tedious...if done properly...well..4yrs is good...