Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2015, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 2 Sep 2015 15:05:03 -0400
From:         James <jk_eaton@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Advice on Disney Tickets
Comments: To: kenneth wilford Van-Again <kenwilfy@comcast.net>

Hi Ken,

Cheaper options for Disney? There are, but there are always conditions.

If you know someone who lives in Florida, Florida residents can buy tickets at a discount - and then give them to you. They have to have a Florida Driver's Licence or Florida Resident card, though for the purchase.

If you know someone who lives in Canada, Canadian residents can often buy Disney tickets with Canadian $ 'at par' - currently a 25% discount.

If you belong to AAA or AARP, there are discounts for those members.

Maybe somebody else can suggest other options.

James Ottawa, ON