Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2015, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 3 Sep 2015 15:30:09 -0400
From:         Dean S <predsmaniac@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Advice on Disney Tickets
Comments: To: "kenneth wilford (Van-Again)" <kenwilfy@comcast.net>

I am a Central Florida native and have been dragged kicking and screaming several times in the last ump-teen years to the theme parks here...big UGH....the Bio-metric thumb print scanners at said parks.....NOW in use by all of them(am pretty sure all of them) will negate the Florida resident benefit one could get away with in recent past years. Best thing to try and do is contact a travel agent and see if they can get you a package deal(tix,hotel,etc.)

Good Lcuk DS

-- "Semper Vigilo, Fortis, Paratus et Fidelis" La Florida 1513 http://www.nasa.gov/content/florida-to-louisiana-viewed-from-the-international-space-station/#.VBnXJPldVJs Warning:Confluence Global event: BEGINS: Date Oct. 7,2015 in order of coll. Europe/Japan,then USA follows into 2016/17 The great global economic reset begins!