Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2015, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 15 Sep 2015 14:53:00 -0400
From:         Edward Maglott <emaglott3@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Coolant Drain - 2.1 L

That plastic bag idea is a good one. I put one of those "flush-n-fill" adapters in the heater hose near the sliding door. I wonder if vacuum could somehow be used. clean 5 gal bucket with lid. two hoses coming out the top. one connects somewhere on the cooling system, the other to the shop-vac. maybe one of those drains in the water jackets near the pushrod tubes? Only one of mine will loosen... Have to consider the thermostat and what it blocks off when cold. Edward