Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2015, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 16 Sep 2015 10:08:07 -0700
From:         Mike Miller <mwmiller6@ATT.NET>
Subject:      Re: bouncing tach
Comments: To: "jim lahey' - Scott )SDF ( aka" <scottdaniel@turbovans.com>

thank you for your suggestions.

I don't know how the tach gets its signal and haven't had time to contact Detlev to check. The fires in Northern California have kept me busy.

It has also been suggested that there is a resistor in the instrument cluster that could explain the tach and the temp red flashing light symptoms also experienced.

any thoughts on this?