Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2015, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 18 Sep 2015 11:47:57 -0700
From:         levi hawkins <b1levi@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: VW camper van article

Huh..... From:"Geneva Saint-Amour" <genevasaintamour@HOTMAIL.COM> Date:Fri, Sep 18, 2015 at 11:33 AM Subject:Re: VW camper van article You are joking, right? ☮ ☮ ☮ PEACE ☮ ☮ ☮Geneva Saint-Amourwww.slowcarfasthouse.com > Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2015 09:19:26 -0700 > From: vwcrewman@GMAIL.COM > Subject: Re: VW camper van article > To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM > >      I am unsure why people have this tolerance or love for Hippies. They don't shower often , stand around on street corners smoking Pot and doing other type illicit activities and beg money. >        I grew up in a coastal city where they would sleep in their converted school buses with wood stoves and some times build tree houses and leave crap behind when they left. >      People decorate bay windows as hippy vans , the mass of the movement was dead by the time Bay Windows were introduced, and at that we're not that cheap when new. >      Most real hippies have joined society or moved to Oregon or New Hampshire and have created today's wave of hippies who now stand around smoking Clove Cigarettes and play Hackey Sack. >        So next time you see one if those Hippy vans think about how long it took to scrub the smell and other stuff out of it and re weld the fender wells back in. >      Oh I love Friday's , oh yeah it's time to go back to work . > >                                  Stacy > > Sent from my iPhone > > > On Sep 18, 2015, at 8:21 AM, Steven Johnson <sjohnso2000@GMAIL.COM> wrote: > > > > I'm sure it will be out of the price range of most current "hippies"..... > > > > Steven > > 91 Westy > > > >> On Fri, Sep 18, 2015 at 7:50 AM, Dean S <predsmaniac@gmail.com> wrote: > >> > >> > >> http://www.wakingtimes.com/2015/09/17/everyones-favorite-volkswagen-camper-van-to-be-re-released-as-an-electric/ > >>