Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2015, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 1 Oct 2015 16:01:40 -0500
From:         Dave Mcneely <mcneely4@COX.NET>
Subject:      Re: [SPAM]Kickstarter: Pan American trip by two guys from
              Calfornia.
Comments: To: Jeff Schwaia <vw.doka@GMAIL.COM>

Yep. Seems like folks would have more pride, but I see these kinds of appeals all the time. The big rub of it is, these folks expect others to fund their adventure, and then they plan to write a travelogue for profit out of the deal as well. Good work if you can get it. mcneely

---- Jeff Schwaia <vw.doka@GMAIL.COM> wrote: > I'm such a fool... I've been paying for all my own vacations over the years. > > > So much easier to just beg for money on the internet! > > Cheers, > > Jeff > > > -----Original Message----- > From: Vanagon Mailing List [mailto:vanagon@gerry.vanagon.com] On Behalf Of > BenT > Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2015 2:15 PM > To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM > Subject: [SPAM]Kickstarter: Pan American trip by two guys from Calfornia. > > Hi All, > > I wanted to throw this out there, in case you are interested in helping a > couple of young men from California with their adventure. There are only 44 > hours left on their Kickstarter drive. They are short $3,180 from their goal > of $15K. If they don't make the total, the whole thing is off. That's how > Kickstarter works. This is not something I would ordinarily post but they > are so close to the goal and time is short. Check out the link and find out > about incentives being offered to supporters. > > https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/headfirstdiaries/head-first-diaries-a-p > an-american-adventure-travel > > > Regards, > > BenT=

-- David McNeely