Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2015, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 13 Oct 2015 20:42:55 -0400
From:         Eric Caron <ecaron1@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Recommendations for Aux battery hardware

Thanks everyone for this great info. I’m actually a bit overwhelmed by the info so considering leaving it alone until I can have the van in the hands of someone that has done this before. It doesn’t seem as easy as just tapping into the relay behind the driver’s seat and using the Go Westy kit. I’ll keep researching and try to make some knowledgable local contacts.

Continued tips are appreciated. and I’m keeping all this info for the future upgrade.

Eric Caron 85 GL Auto Westfalia