Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2015, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 18 Oct 2015 18:12:47 -0700
From:         Stuart MacMillan <stuartmacm@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: oil temp or oil pressure
Comments: To: Dan N <dn92610@GMAIL.COM>

Remember when you answer the light/buzzer system is functioning on either choice!

I always want to know the oil pressure on the Vanagon. You can lower the temp by stopping or slowing down, which will raise the pressure. I want to know the pressure under all driving conditions because it tells me the condition of the bearings. See my old article if you haven't already: http://volksweb.relitech.com/21rodbrg.htm

I've installed three Van Café gauge kits on the three vans that have been in my life. I won't run without one.

Stuart