Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2015, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 15 Oct 2015 18:52:20 -0400
From:         Dennis Jowell <dennisjowell@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Trip Report: Busfest 2015
Comments: To: Jarrett Kupcinski <kupcinski@GMAIL.COM>

Jarrett, Thanks for the update on the mattress size. I use 2 memory 1.5" mattress pads from Walmart that I cut down to size. But it retains a lot of body heat so in the summer it get some what uncomfortable. Great last week camping by the St. Lawrence River in Quebec province at 28 degrees out. I will look into the pad that you are using.

Dennis

Dennis Jowell Scotch Hollow Farm Newbury, Vermont