Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2015, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 16 Oct 2015 22:42:02 -0400
From:         Dennis Haynes <d23haynes57@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: OIL PRESSURE LIGHT
Comments: To: "SDF ( aka ;jim lahey' - Scott )" <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>

Removing the dynamic oil pressure control board completely disables the oil pressure warning light unless you do some extra wiring. If you want to disable the >2,000 rpm light and buzzer simply connect the wire for that sensor to the chassis. That will change the warning operation back to the 85 and earlier replace engine light operation.

Dennis