Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2015, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 5 Nov 2015 22:00:29 -0500
From:         Eric Caron <ecaron1@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Bus Depot Cover review

Hi Folks,

I had to wait to order my Bus Depot cover last year as they were out of stock and a new updated version was not ready yet. A few weeks ago I received the new cover. I believe it is the same one Stuart referenced in a earlier email.

http://www.busdepot.com/j39910

I’m told it says Just Kampers on it. Not sure if I’m spelling that correctly.

I don’t know much about covers but this seems like a very nicely made cover. and over all it fits the van great. I like that there are openings for both the sliding door and both the driver and passenger doors. If I had a drivers side slider it has a zippered opening for that as well. I like this as I can reach my utility doors.

It seems soft where it would touch paint. the zippers seem strong and they are cushioned nicely to not scratch the van.

I did notice that I can’t seem to keep the bottom velcro attached. the bottom doesn’t seem to stretch enough. but this could be operator error.

If I could have one addition I would like zippered access to the back hatch as well. Why not? I could then get in and out of any part of the van as needed without removing the cover.

I don’t know much on the topic of car covers but I’m very happy with this addition to my van care equipment.

Eric Caron 85 GL Auto Westfalia