Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2015, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 5 Nov 2015 06:38:03 -0800
From:         T3 Technique <christopher@T3TECHNIQUE.COM>
Subject:      Re: AA Transaxle? German Transaxle? also Limited slip options?
Comments: To: Don Hanson <dhanson928@GMAIL.COM>

Hello,

I have never used German Transaxle, so I have no personal experience to offer. As for AA Transaxle, Matt, Daryl's son, was the main trans builder for quite a while prior to Daryl's passing. Matt built all of my current gearboxes and I couldn't be happier.

As for the differential, I am currently running the Peloquin torque biasing diff in the 5 speed that resides in front of my 1.8T powered tin top. I can honestly say that the TBD was a great investment and I would not hesitate to do it again.

Thanks, Christopher www.t3technique.com