Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2015, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 17 Nov 2015 02:12:04 +0000
From:         Jim Felder <jim.felder@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: What my wife hears when I talk about working on the Vanagon
Comments: To: J Stewart <fonman4277@comcast.net>

Just wondering, why he hatred for new beetles? I've had a 2001 in the family for a few years and it seems like a great car to drive and mostly OK to work on. Some things are very easy, some are very hard, like all cars.

BTW my wife thought the video was so hilarious that she asked for the link to share it.

Jim