Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2015, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 13 Dec 2015 22:00:03 -0500
From:         Eric Caron <ecaron1@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Reminder of capacity of stock propane tank

Thanks folks,

I am not concerned about the amount they billed for but just wanted to know what to tell future folks that might fill my tank. It sounds like about 2.5 gallons for a completely empty tank is about right.

hopefully the new set up will be easier for folks filling the propane to figure out then the old one was. Also, I have more confidence with the new filler, shut off, regulator, and 20percent valve.

It is nice being able to turn on the propane and not hearing it leak as I turn from off to full on, and back again, as the old set up did.

Eric Caron 85 GL Auto

Eric Caron