Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2015, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 29 Dec 2015 21:38:56 -0600
From:         Jim Felder <jim.felder@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Noisy speedo
Comments: To: Don Hanson <dhanson928@gmail.com>

Great idea if there is no downside. I always have plenty of it. Anybody else using air tool oil? Is it different/better than sewing machine oil? I mentioned sewing machine grease earlier, which is different. Sewing machine oil, a very light pure oil used for instruments and of course sewing machines. But tool oil is much cheaper and you can get it anywhere. Hmmmm. Anyone know for sure?

Jim