Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2016, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 3 Jan 2016 09:42:46 -0800
From:         Tyler Hardison <tyler@SERAPH-NET.NET>
Subject:      Re: Dodged a bullet -- blowed the oil filter right off
Comments: To: Mark Tuovinen <aksyncronaut@gmail.com>

I've been following this thread pretty closely as I'll be moving to Bend this coming weekend. Since the van will be garage parked, I'm assuming that the radiant heat from the house will keep the garage at a respectable temperature.

However, when parked at the office, I'll have to be partially concerned right? My engine is pretty tired so I've been running 20w-50 for the past two oil changes.

Should I switch to 10w-50? Or...?

--t