Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2016, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 2 Jan 2016 22:07:36 -0900
From:         Mark Tuovinen <aksyncronaut@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Warming the engine
Comments: To: James <jk_eaton@hotmail.com>

That is exactly what I was talking about re the glue on pad heaters. They come in various size and wattages, bigger is better if it will fit. They are a lot cheaper in the US even adjusting for the exchange rate the two most common manufacturers are Kats and Zerostart. Your FLAPS should carry or be able to get them, if not there are online vendors.

Mark in AK