Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2016, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 13 Jan 2016 19:54:00 -0500
From:         Dennis Haynes <d23haynes57@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: AC help (1987 Westy)
Comments: To: Jason Ellis <jason.ellis@ME.COM>

No apologies needed for me. For the fan fuses there is one for each fan, on the ground side so go figure. Most likely it is a bad fan motor. Lots of fun doing this! As for the fan not working on low speed the first item to test is the fan speed resistor. Depending on how this fails you can lose both of the reduced speeds. Yes, these actually can operate over 3 speeds.

Dennis